A Relaxing new housing development near Geelong and the Surf Coast
Warralily is located right where the vibrant city of Geelong meets all the relaxed pleasures of the Surf Coast. Here, where Armstrong Creek meanders its way toward Lake Connewarre, this new community offers you a range of delights.
In this new housing development, you’ll be just ten minutes from employment opportunities, shopping, restaurants, cafés, cinemas, schools and universities, as well as surfing, fishing, swimming, boating and more!
Download Aerial Photo PDF
+ Click to view Location Map
You’ll have convenient access to:
- Geelong, Torquay and Barwon Heads
- Beaches, rivers and coastal bushlands
- Hospitals, business centres, universities
- Major retail and entertainment centres
- 60 minutes to Melbourne on the new bypass
- 20 minutes to the Bellarine wineries and Queenscliff
- 15 minutes to The Great Ocean Road