Warralily Promenade is the perfect, natural escape from the world outside. You will always feel connected to the beautiful landscape and parklands that pepper the banks of Armstrong Creek, the centrepiece of the village. Extensive hike and bike paths will take you wherever you need to go, whether it be your favorite shady spot or to the broader community facilities that are on offer at Warralily. Promenade is the naturally nicer place to be.
- "The Promenade" parkway along Armstrong Creek
- Playground and BBQ
- Future independent primary school
- Easy Access to Warralily Village Shopping Centre
- Easy access to government primary, secondary and special needs school.
- 10 minutes from Geelong & Barwon Heads